- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 TBS flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dill
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups cauliflower, cooked
- 1 lb cooked salmon
- 1 package frozen peas
- ½ cup Swiss cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
In a large sauce pan, sauté onions, peppers and celery in butter until tender.
Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and dill until blended.
Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil: cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Add the cauliflower, salmon and peas. Heat through.
Stir in the cheeses until melted. Serve hot.
Makes 8 servings.