BROILED PETRALE SOLE
IN CORNMEAL WITH TOMATO CAPER RELISH
- ½ cup Non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup Cornmeal
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 ½ lb Petrale Sole cut into 40 pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato caper relish
- Turn the oven to broil and lightly grease a broiler pan.
- Stir together the yogurt and chopped basil and set aside. Blend the cornmeal, salt, and pepper together. Brush the sole with olive oil and dredge it in the cornmeal mixture. Arrange the fillets on the broiler pan and broil them, without turning, for 4 minutes. Pull the pan out from under the broiler and spread a thick layer of the basil-yogurt mixture over the top of each piece. Put the pan back under the broiler for 30 more seconds. Serve with tomato caper relish. Serves 4.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages